Friday 23 August 2024

OTURUGBEKE

Dear Oturugbeke, my name is Atabaga Reuben.
Some months back, l had a quarrel with a man. Both of us exchanged unpleasant words. He said he would beat me to a state of coma. I then told him publicly that l will call on my God just like Elijah did in the Bible to send holy ghost fire upon him and his properties. After we departed, l felt ashamed of myself because everyone knows me as a prayer warrior.

 If my words didn't come to pass they would think l am fake and so l went to a witchdoctor and procured a charm of thunderbolts and lightning which l sent to the man's cocoa farms and a part of his compound. Everyone believes that l used the power of God like Elijah did. Since that time till now people have turned my house to solution centre. They now call me man of God. Everyone wants me to touch and pray for them. I am enjoying the popularity but my mind is seriously troubling me to confess the truth that it was not holy ghost fire from heaven but unholy ghost fire from hell.
Should l go and confess or keep on enjoying the dividends of lies. Please help.


                         DEAR ATABAGA 

Don't go and confess yet. Do you want to lose your fame and dignity? Perhaps you are also enjoying young girls chests and people's wives secretly. Don't confess you will lose the fun and enjoyment. Remember that you were particularly created to enjoy. Wait till the ancestors will tell you to do so. You nor wise? Just keep on enjoying abi you want to become an enemy of your own enjoyment? Na wa for you O! Na your pear naim ripe so! Awoof nor get bone O!

See,  don't let those holy ghost fire hungry pastors hear about this O, since God's holy ghost fire is scarce, the devil's unholy ghost fire is always available. Their opponents will be in trouble of unholy ghost fire!

 Just continue, because the end will be very nice with your body gainning heavy weight! By then you will become bigger and fatter than your present state. Your body will be bloated. No casket can size your corpse. Your body will decay with worms coming out while you are still alive. That is the most enjoyable state of man on earth. You hear me devil!

No comments:

Post a Comment