Saturday 20 April 2024

GBA-GBOS LIVE! Parent's characters a times pass to their kids!

SON: Daddy, why is it that you don't want to see me with a girl?

FATHER: You are just a teenage boy of sixteen years and what you should be thinking about now is how to write your final year secondary school exams not to be distracted by any nonsense thing and or error.

SON: But daddy, you are now thirty years old which means you gave birth to me when you were also sixteen years.
So you mean what you did then was nonsense and error.
If it is so, then let me also repeat the same error and nonsense because it is said that a child must live twice of his or her father's virtues.

FATHER: Look, don't try such nonsense here in my house.

SON: Daddy, that na tory, because when you dey do your own, your papa nor call am nonsense and error.
For your information, two girls don even get belle for me.

FATHER: God, what is this bad example l set?

No comments:

Post a Comment