Wednesday 27 March 2024

GBA-GBOS LIVE NO DUPLICATE! Power jam power!

JOHNNY: I beg you, Eddy. You are my bosom friend and l can't open my eyes and watch you going into fire.
That woman that you want to get married to is a known witch. She confessed to the hearing of the public in the  town hall that she is an assistant coven secretary.
She also said that she has killed a lot of persons.


Please, we know that you have no single spiritual power just like us. Don't kill yourself.

EDDY: Ha! Ha!! Ha!!! Johnny, l laugh at you.
Do you know me? I am a member of the witches and the wizards cult. I have been a wizard since l was a teenager.
Now, l am the deputy coven leader. So, it is a square peg in a square hole.

JOHNNY: I am sorry to ask, what type of children would two of you give birth to since both of you are in the conglomerate of evil?

EDDY: Obviously, our children will be Ogbanjes! That is marine creatures with tails who will later become spiritual wives and husbands. Don't forget that our traditional marriage ceremony comes up on Friday and today is Monday.  You as my best friend must not missed it.

MATHIAS: I even forgot to tell you. My uncle's burial ceremony comes up that Friday too and we shall be travelling to the village on Wednesday to prepare against Friday. That my uncle whom l told you about as the true bread winner of the family. We lost him two weeks ago.I can't miss his burial ceremony because of his importance in the family.

EDDY: Mathias, so you mean that your rich uncle is dead and you never told me about it. I hope you are not lying to me? Because as a wizard, if you lie to me that he is dead when he is not dead, then he would definitely die in two weeks time.

MATHIAS: Look, if it is play, then stop it. Why would say he would die in two weeks time. Please, retract your words. I beg you in the name of God.

EDDY: You said he is dead. No need to retract my words because he will never come back to life even if l retract my words.

MATHIAS: I beg you, he is not dead. He is the bread winner of the family. Anything must not happen to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment