Thursday 28 March 2024

GBA-GBOS LIVE NO DUPLICATE! Past and Present.

                              PAST AND PRESENT.

                                   IN THE PAST: 

HUSBAND: please, Cecilia, don't leave me. Look at my two knees on the floor. How can I cope without you? Think about all the good times we had together in the past.
Don't let anybody deceives you to abandon your matrimonial home. I will buy two of that cloth for you together with the shoes and scarfs. You just want me to commit suicide.
If you leave me, my life will be shattered. I beg you. Look at the tears rolling down my cheeks.

                                     PRESENT:

WIFE: Darling, don't do this to me. I will change my character, please. I vow to change for the good. Where do you want me to carry my shame to? I can't go back to my parents' house because all my younger sisters are in their husbands' homes, then what am l doing at home? This will be an everlasting disgrace for me. Mike, please, fear God. Don't do this to me.

HUSBAND: Cecilia, didn't l tell you before l left for work that l don't want to come back and meet you in this my house?
Since you are not ready to leave peacefully, then l will push you out of my house. Go away you witchcraft. Since l married you, no progress. Only ill luck.

ALMOST IMMEDIATELY AT THE BACK OF THE OPPOSITE BUILDING: SSSSHHHHHH! SSSSSHHHH! SSSSSHHHHH!!!?
Darling, l am the one calling you. Look, it is me, Mary!

HUSBAND: Oh! Mary, come in. The devil is gone. Go and pack all your belongings down. The house is now yours.


THREE MONTHS LATER. MARY: What did you just say? Because it seems l didn't hear you well.
You said you have spent a lot on me. Now, let us calculate all the money that you have spent on me that is intoxicating you. That day, you gave my mother thirty thousand naira and my father, twenty thousand naira.
You bought clothes and jewelries worth five hundred thousand naira only. 

Is that what you called money? My former boyfriends who spent millions on me have not even said they spent but you who spent money for pure water is complaining. Idiot,  poverty stricken fool like you. Mike, you are a fool.

HUSBAND: You pumped air into your tommy to deceive me that you are pregnant. I spent about three hundred thousand naira on the pregnancy which never was! Now, your cup of evil is filled. You shall regret all the days of your life. You made me to drive my Darling wife away. My wife who stood by me through thick and thin. It will never be well with you.

A WEEK LATER: Cecilia, l have been searching for you for the past days. Thank God, l found you at last. You are my legally married wife and nobody is going to take you from me. I know that l have offended you but please, look at my knees on the ground. Come back to me. I have driven away that Jezebel of a woman called Mary. Come with me and let us go.

CECILIA: Mr husband, thank you for the love that you have for me. When you threw me out of your house, l suffered four days on the streets, sleeping in whatever places l found shelter before the man who knows my value picked me off the street and put me in his house. I am already pregnant for him. You shall all the days of your life regret.
Now get out.


                           SOME YEARS LATER.
                  Street people:  O boy, life is very difficult to interpret O. I hope you people know that man called Mike, who drove away his wife some years back. If you see him now; he is not different from a mad man. He drinks and sleeps on the streets and even falls into gutters. He is gone in life.


           TO MARY THE GOLD DIGGER.

MAMA JASPER: Life is terrible O. I hope you still remember that society lady that is called Mary. The one that snatched Mike from Cecilia. I learnt that no hospital she has not gone to. The problem is that she has  multiple fibroids. And doctors say they can not operate her because she will die and no way for her to give birth. She is now about 49 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment