Wednesday 21 June 2023

'I FIT SLAP PERSON OOO'

Once upon a time during my primary school days. One morning, the headmaster asked me to go and fetch my father down to the school for his refusal to attend PTA meetings. But on getting home, my father had gone to his farm. I then decided to return to school to tell the headmaster that my father wasn't at home.

On my way back to school, my mind was occupied with the thought of what the headmaster may do to me. I thought he would send me home.
With this thought in my mind, l didn't see the mad man in my front. I was walking behind him so closely. The school gate was widely opened and the headmaster and some teachers were standing by the gate.

The madman was heading into the school and l followed behind closely. The headmaster on seeing us, asked me if he was my father. It was then l realized that a madman was walking in front of me. The madman in a jiffy answered the headmaster.  'Yes, yes'. I was embarrassed and furious and l shouted,  'No sir, no sir. He is not'.

The madman was chased out of the school. I told the headmaster that my father wasn't at home.
Another day, on my way to school in company of my friends, l saw the madman again. I pointed at him for my friends. I told them that he was the one who embarrassed me before the headmaster some days ago. I then shouted at him on top of my voice saying, "You this madman, why did you answer the headmaster that day that you are my father?'

He turned and saw me and he came towards me saying, 'Ah, my son, come here. I say come here, my son'.
We all took to our heels. 
From that day, my friends started to call me, 'madman son, madman son,  madman pinkin'.

LOOK MY PEOPLE, I FIT SLAP PERSON OO BECAUSE THAT NAME OOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment