Saturday 20 May 2023

YOU DO ME, I DO YOU! BALANCE EQUATION

Two sworn enemies, Peter and Paul were taunting each other one evening. Peter said to Paul, "You see, the day that I ate the best meal in my entire life was the day my late brother and I raped this your wife countless number of rounds when she was on her way  from school. It was fantastic as we took her in turns for hours. We only left her when we were sure that she was in a state of coma. 

Had it been that my brother was not beheaded by an unknown person, he could have given you his own fantastic experience of the show. We enjoyed every bit of it while it lasted. May my brother's soul rest in peace". 

Paul just laughed and said, "Thank you for telling me yours. My own best day on earth which I believed that I will live to remember was the day I learnt that your late brother and a certain fool raped my wife when she was a student. I didn't waste time, I took this same machete which I am still holding now and I beheaded him. since then, I have been waiting for the other fool so that I can as well send him to the same place I sent your brother to. Thank God today that I will complete the task".

No comments:

Post a Comment