Friday 5 May 2023

DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE HER?

The following ensued between a beautiful looking lady  who was sitting in her shop and a man. The man walked to her and said.

MAN: Madam, do you know that I am a man?

LADY: Yes, you are.

MAN: Madam, do you know that you are beautiful?

LADY: Yes, l know..

MAN: Madam, do you know that you have kissable lips?
 
LADY: Yes, l do.

MAN: Madam, do you know that your body is so soft and tender like early morning bread?

LADY: Yes, l do.

MAN: madam, do you know you will make the best wife?

LADY: Yes, l know.

MAN: Do you know what is in my mind right now?

LADY: Yes, you love me and you want me to be your future life partner.

MAN: No you are wrong. I just want to say the truth as a man that I am. Or what do you think?

LADY: I think, you are not a man.


No comments:

Post a Comment