Sunday 2 April 2023

THE BEST TRAINING FOR EVERY FOOTBALLER!

There was this footballer who was believed to be the best penalty taker all over the world because he had never missed any penalty that he had ever taken.

One day after an international world cup competition in which his country won the world cup courtesy of his penalty, the association of international world journalists ( AIWJ ) had an interview with him and he told them that his coach was his wife.

They then asked him how his wife coaches him. He said, "well, this is somehow secret and surprising and at the same time,  very funny though. But it is the truth.

We started dating since we were in the secondary school. She was only sixteen and I was only seventeen years old. The first day l wanted to sleep with her, she stripped herself naked and put off the light and stood closer to the wall facing the door. She then asked me to also strip myself naked and stand at door maintaining my erection.

She then told me to focus my instrument at her and run towards her with a speed and hit the right target without missing it.

I tried it severally but missed each time hitting my instrument against the wall instead of the right target.
I have to undergo several traditional massage of my instrument. The second day in the night, we started this hitting the exact target training again. I tried several times but failed.

On the fifth day, l managed to hit the direct target once.
She then prayed for me saying that since l have hit her in the precise spot, l would henceforth never Miss anything l aim at.

We are married with four healthy looking children. And we have these children by this type of hitting the target from afar method of intimacy ".

  They then asked the wife who was standing beside him to add to what her husband just said about her and she said, "he never misses my exact target even in the dark and you don't expect him to miss any penalty taken! Do you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment