Sunday 2 April 2023

OTURUGBEKE

Dear Oturugbeke, please, I need your urgent help.

I am a nineteen year old boy and a leader of a band of robbers. The main work of my gang is to rob traders, commercial drivers and the raping of students.

Last week, we ambushed a lady walking along a lonely road and we took her into the forest and had her in turns. Were were eight in number.

The next day, all of us began to see different animals sleeping beside us in the bed. I normally see a female gorilla beside me. The other seven members of my gang see the following animals sleeping beside them;
Female dog, ape, chimpanzee, cow, goat, sheep and tiger exposing their private part.

Please if you can help us, we shall immediately turn a new leaf. From GANJAJA aka khaki nor be leather.

                            THE REPLY:

Dear Ganjaja, what is happening to you now fulfilled your alias. True my guy. KHAKI NOR BE LEATHER.

Since your case is a spiritual issue, we have to consult our spiritual dictionary, the great ORACULUS- OPARAMULUS. It says that all of you have met your Waterloo!  The lady that your people raped was the queen of the demons! What happened was that when you people were raping her, she gave different animals' vaginas to you to enjoyed. The animal that each of you see sleeping beside you was the animal that she gave its vagina to you to enjoy. The only solution to this is to cut off your manhood and remain manhoodless for life.

If were you people, I would go to the hospital to have my manhood cut off so that you can live a normal life but organless!

UNA CUP DON FULL!

No comments:

Post a Comment