Sunday 2 April 2023

OTURUGBEKE

Dear Oturugbeke, please l need your urgent help.
I am a twenty years old undergraduate living under the custody of my elder brother. He is the person who is in charge of my education, feeding and clothing. He promised to send me to America for further studies after my graduation. I am a very brilliant student. Infact, the most brilliant student in the English Language Department of my school.

During the holidays, l usually come home to spend the holidays at him house, a three bedrooms flat. He is a business man who travels out of town often for business.

During such travelling, l usually sleep with his wife. Presently, his wife is pregnant and she had told me that the pregnancy belongs to me. Secondly, I am a wizard. Witchcraft was given to me a year after our mother's death. I normally go to meetings with other fellow witches and wizards.

I had a dream last week and the ancestors gave me seven days to confess to my brother that I put his wife in the family way or they would strike me dead. If I dare to confess to my brother would be the end of both my education, staying with him and going to America.
And I don't want to die, help!
From DAZIBEL

                                  THE REPLY:

Dear Jezebel, sorry, l mean Dazibel.
You can't eat your cake and at the same time have it with you.
Since you don't want to die, then summon courage and confess to your brother. You don't have any problem with going to America. Since you said that you are a wizard, you can fly down there with either your wings or groundnut shell which I learnt that serves as jet for you people.

Anyways, l am seeing a mad young man roaming about on the streets using vocabularies inordinately!

No comments:

Post a Comment