Sunday 2 April 2023

"YOU MUST REAP WHAT YOU SOWN"

One day, a certain man said to his wife, "Darling, stop this your wicked attitude towards me. I am your husband and you don't have to show wickedness to me. I always try to please you but it seems that all my efforts are in vain".

About two years later, one evening, the man said to his wife. Darling, do you know that the worst humiliation a woman can get on earth is to be forcefully rape?
The trauma always live with the woman.

In as much the rapist enjoys it, the victim is traumatized for life and automatically becomes wicked towards any man. I still remember my days as a secondary school student. Weekly, we dragged the girls into the bushes and took turn on them.

They would be crying, but who cares! I can't even remember the numbers of girls that I have so far raped.
My wife, thank your star that you have never experienced it and may you not experience it. It hurts like fire".

And the wife said, "you see, I was deflowered through rape. Some boys took turns on me. I have experienced it severally. Hence, I vow to deal with men ruthlessly".

And the husband said, "so, this is why you have been so wicked towards me; isn't it?"

"You must surely reap what you have sown", said the wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment