Sunday 2 April 2023

MAN PINKIN DON SUFFER NOR BE SMALL!

A guy once saw a very pretty looking lady who was well endowed with sexy hips and kissable lips. Without wasting time, he walked down to her and woos her. She gave him her home address.

The next day, without wasting time, the guy was in her house. The lady was about tiding up the room when the guy arrived. When the lady saw the guy, she said to him, "what is so special about me in your eyes that you have decided to sacrifice so much for?"

The guy told her that the most attractive thing about her is her sexy looking hips. She then told him that if he really loves her, he should tidy the house and wash the plates.

The guy was surprised and embarrassed. The expression of disappointment immediately appears on his face.

The following dialogue then ensued between them:

GUY: A whole me to clean house for you? It is so degrading.

LADY:  Didn't you love my hips again? If yes, then don't complain any further.

He washed the clothes, cleaned the room and swept the floor.

LADY:  Thank you. I can see that you really love my hips. Now to open the padlock and get to my heart, you have to buy a very powerful phone for me.

The guy then bought it.

LADY: Thank you very much, you really love my hips.
Now to sit on my heart after opening its door. You have to pay my house rent for the new year.

The guy began to grumble.

LADY: Why grumbling, darling? Don't you love my hips anymore?

GUY: If loving your hips would empty my bank account and put me into penury, then l must tell you that my love for your hips is wearing out fast.

The guy then paid for the rent.

LADY: Thank you very much. It shows clearly that you really love my hips. Now, without wasting time, I would want you to go for the real juicy fruit. Missing that is like missing Paradise, you know.

GUY:  Now, you are talking. I would be very happy to get that.

LADY: Getting that fruit, would attract a Honda car.

GUY: Thanks, I am off! Honda car for you when I haven't even buy a tricycle for myself.

LADY:  Thanks very much for having participated in the competition. But sorry that you didn't win the star prize.
Try again!

No comments:

Post a Comment