Sunday 2 April 2023

DOGS DON'T EAT THEMSELVES!

THE BELOW CONVERSATION WAS BETWEEN SCAMMER A AND SCAMMER B.

Scammer A, sets out his dragnets into people's phone numbers. And one of his victims was scammer B.
Then  scammer B, then dropped a brief call back at the phone of scammer A. Scammer A, then called scammer B and told him that due to the upgrade in the banking system, his account has been deactivated and so his attention is needed by him the bank manager at his private residence.

SCAMMER B: O boy, leave that thing. Elephant and Hippocampus are brothers. The only difference is one lives in the water while the other land. I am also a hustler like you. It was the last guy whom l scammed that lay a curse of poverty on me till today. To eat now is a problem. So my guy, for me not to transfer the same curse to you, just transfer N1000 to me now make l use it to wage my conscience. At least, it would cover garri and soup for two days.

SCAMMER A:  No wahala, my guy. I go send am now. Your own case bad pass my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment