Sunday 2 April 2023

BEATING THE LAW!

One morning a man went to the police station after beating his son named The Law and the following dialogue then ensued between him and the policemen on duty:

MAN: Good morning officers.

OFFICERS:  Good morning Mr, how may we help you?

MAN: Officers, you people are not doing your work as it supposed, why?

OFFICERS: Good, now tell us what part of our duty that we haven't done.

MAN: Yes, the constitution says that you should arrest and prosecute anyone who beats the law. Isn't that what the constitution says?

OFFICERS: You are very right. That is exactly what the constitution says. Now, who is that person who beats the law?

MAN: I am! I beat my son named The Law this morning very severe because of his stubbornness and you didn't arrest me, why?

OFFICERS:  You are under arrest.

MAN:   Why would you arrest me for beating my own son. You don't have that right.

OFFICERS:  We are not arresting you for beating your son but we are arresting you for beating The Law.

No comments:

Post a Comment