Thursday 13 January 2022

WHEN EXPERIENCE BECAME THE BEST TEACHER!

Thereupon was this woman who had a quarrel with her husband and she insisted on a divorce. People advised her to endure because marriage is for better and for worse. But she insisted that where she was going was a hundred times better than where she was leaving.

The husband knelt down and pleaded for her not to leave him. But she shouted at him saying that he should go to blazes and tell that to the birds.
She said that she hated him just like an excrement!

This woman went and got married to her former husband's best friend who also divorced his wife who was her best friend.

The husband also went and got married to his best friend's ex wife.

A year later, she came back to her former husband and said, "Darling, please I have sinned by leaving your house and married your best friend. I am back to my matrimonial home. I found out that you are a hundred percent better than him. Let his wife go back to him so that l would come back to you, my rightful husband.

You are bad but he is worst!"

And the husband said to her, "for me, your best friend is hundred percent better than you are. You are good but she is the best. Sincerely speaking, l can't leave her again.

You are the biggest joker of the century. I love your friend, die like witch. She is my missing ribs! So sweet, sexy and cool in bed unlike you who is dried up like okporo bonga-fish. Infact, you are a loser, bad market for you".

She retorted at him saying, "l say you lie; never, you can't marry my best friend! It would be over my dead body".

The husband then said to her, " beautiful; that would be splendid! Because I already have with me at home a raw concentrated acid and enough bullets to do justice to your stupidity. Which of them do you prefer?  Acid or bullets to send you to your grave?"

No comments:

Post a Comment