Saturday 21 December 2019

😂 ALL THAT GLITTERS 😂

A very pretty looking lady once stood at a bus stop waiting for a bus  when she observed that a certain guy was looking at her with all his attention. She walked down to him and said, "hey guy, why are you looking at me in such a way that is capable of transforming this my beautiful looking body into a laughing stalk?" And the guy said, "look here lady. Is there any crime for me to admire the wonderful work of God? You see, l have been looking at you for the past thirty minutes now. You are wonderfully and exceptionally created". "Well, if all that you have just said now is true about me, then you need to pay for all the looking and admiration. This is Nigeria and nothing goes for nothing. Your fee for that looking is just only N2000", she said. The guy joyfully puts his hand into his pocket and gave her the money with thanks. She was so happy and she said to the guy. "Guy, you are such a nice guy to flow with. If you really want to see everything about me including my hiding parts and even touch me all over, you have my permission. It will cost you just N10,000. Infact, you have not even seen anything yet. If l put off my clothes now, you will know what l mean. You will be amazed at the work of God in action". And the guy said, "well my dear, l think no need for all that wasting of time and money because l have already seen and touched all that you just described now. For you to believe me, you are putting on a red pant, a black undie, s white bra, and one of your breasts is bigger than the other. That was the one l suckled and pressed very hard. You just shaved your private". And the lady ran away shouting, "wizard! Wizard!! Wizard!!!"  😂😂😂

No comments:

Post a Comment