Sunday 2 April 2023

OTURUGBEKE

Dear Oturugbeke, I am a thirty years old man. please I need your help urgently.
I used my mother for money rituals. But l didn't get any money. What would I do? Others who did the same with me are swimming in an Ocean of an inexplicable wealth but here I am languishing in penury. I can't lose both mother and money!   From Bugege.

                                  THE REPLY:

Since it is a spiritual case, we went and consult our spiritual dictionary, the great ORACULUS-OPARAMULUS! This is what it said:

That your mother was a very righteous woman. She is presently holding the money in her grave. The only way in which you can get the money is this: During the midnight hours, take a mirror and go into the market square and place the mirror between your legs and gaze at and sing:

Mother! Mother! Here I am, Mother! Mother! Here I am!
Immediately you you would see a road. Just follow it.
You would then meet DEATH STING, the dreaded seven headed king of the spirit coming towards you.
The rest would be history for you!

I foresee someone being roasted like meat in the land of the spirit. Just try it. No venture, no success.
YOU HEAR ME, YOU MURDERER; YOUR OWN DON FINISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment